Terms and Conditions:
Hello and welcome, thank you for your interest in booking my services! Please read the following: T&Cs, Copyright and Disclaimer. By proceeding with engaging with my services, you agree to accepting them. I look forward to working with you!
- You are invited to participate & enjoy the journey. Come with curiosity, openness & a willingness to explore. :)
- Participants are kindly asked to pay for the workshop prior to attending or by the mutually agreed date.
- The workshop’s fee is non-refundable.
- If you cannot attend due to an emergency, please contact me to discuss options like transferring your registration to a future event.
- I reserve the right to cancel or postpone the event if required, in this case participants will be notified. The workshop is subject to a minimum number of attendees.
- Photos and videos may be taken during the course/workshop/event for future use in communication & marketing materials. Participants can give permission to photograph or record their image/voice during the workshop. Please let me know in advance if you would prefer not to be included - I would like you to feel comfortable and enjoy your time.
- Your feedback, takeaways may be used as testimonials and are much appreciated.
- If you participate online via Zoom, log in from a computer for best outcomes. I recommend you have your passwords ready and logged in - please check in advance to save time.
- Participants agree to receive information by email from B!Social, including future business activities and events. You can also subscribe to my newsletter here if you wish.
For the social media workshops:
- All participants must have a Facebook and/or Instagram account set up and be able to use the platforms at a base level for the best outcome.
- Please bring your own laptop - for in person events and when it applies.
All rights reserved. No part of this website and workshop may be reproduced in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording or by any information or retrieval, without prior permission in writing from the publisher, Bea Pole-Bokor. I reserve the right to reject any order for any reason whatsoever and without explanation.
If you would like to get access to the slides, presentations, please let me know and I will be happy to make them available for you/ the participants.
Sharing your experience, your takeaways, and of course any kind words & recommendations about the workshop/event are very welcome and much appreciated. Thank you :)
Participating in this workshop doesn’t guarantee success with your visibility/ social media marketing. Your results may vary. The goal of the organiser with the content of this workshop is to serve as a general overview of matters of interest and is not intended to be comprehensive, nor does it constitute financial (or other advice) in any way. This course is prepared in good faith and it's a compilation of one person’s ideas, concepts, ideologies, philosophies and opinions. You should carry out your own research and/or seek your own professional advice before acting or relying on any of the information displayed and shared in this workshop. The organiser, and its related entities will not be liable for any loss or damage (financial or otherwise) that may arise out of your improper use of, or reliance on, the content of this workshop. You accept sole responsibility for the outcomes if you choose to adopt and/or use the ideas, concepts, ideologies, philosophies, opinions and techniques within the content of this workshop.
If you have any questions, comments, please contact me here.
I can't wait to see you!